This event already occurred.
What is the DevOps method and how can it be used to develop a sustainable value creation culture?
In the DevOps method, culture and technology work in harmony, and at its best, it revolutionizes the ability for organisation to generate value. DevOps can be used to create an ability to evolve, develop, and ultimately generate value faster for a variety of stakeholders. Maintaining and improving quality is an integral part of DevOps and can also increase an organisation’s capacity for innovation and fostering wellbeing.
- DevOps human factors – cultural change
- DevOps requirements – the basics and principles
- Tools and technologies
- What skills are needed?
- DevOps phenomena
- Eeva Kiiskinen, Transformation Lead, is an a specialist in organisational design and change management at Gofore.
- Tommi Ferm, Head of Offering, is responsible for Gofore’s digital quality assurance services.
- Jani Haapala, DevOps Architect, has years of experience working with DevOps and is currently working at Gofore as a DevOps Architect.
A link to the webinar will be sent by email the day before the webinar. If you do not receive the link in your mailbox, please check the spam folder. There will also be time for questions at the end of the event in the form of a live Q&A session, so feel free to ask – the speakers will be happy to answer the participants’ questions. You can ask general questions related to the webinar below or send them later to
A warm welcome, everyone!