As a company, we believe that the world is constantly changing for the better.
In a digitally disrupted world, services will be constantly reinvented. Technology revolutionizes the way we live, work, make decisions and act on a daily basis. We enjoy more open, democratic, accessible, and happy lives than ever before. At Gofore, we help to bring new technologies and ideas from the drawing board into daily use. Our aim is to help organizations transform, stay current in the ever-changing environment, and create new opportunities. We seek to build an increasingly functional, delightful, and sustainable future.
Want to be part of building something new?
Our company is growing strongly in next years and we are looking for Recruitment Lead to grow with us. We are looking for an energetic, open-minded, and curious person who is also an experienced recruitment professional. The role is first inhouse Recruiter in our DACH organization. The person is going to have a crucial role establishing recruitment processes, candidate experience and develop our employer brand in DACH market addition to filling in our technical open positions. We expect you are eager to learn more and help shaping the future of our local business and culture in the DACH area. Interesting and challenging tasks will offer you possibilities for personal growth. You have a record of successful technical recruitments – and have learned a lot of the less successful ones. But out of everything, who you are and what you stand for matters the most.
At Gofore Germany, you get to work in a start-up-like atmosphere, but still as part of a larger organization and stable business. We will welcome you in a great international working environment, with open and transparent minimal management. You would be a part of our local EB & Talent team but also linked with our international team. We embrace cultural diversity and multidisciplinary teams. Our team of over 1300 Goforeans across six countries is the best in our field and passionate about delivering customer value.
To help you succeed in your role, we provide support, trust, and flexibility. With a Nordic company culture, we value healthy work-life balance, equality, lean working methods, innovation, self-development, and self-direction. Our values are proudly stated together with our code of ethics on our website.
Who you are
- You are familiar with modern recruitment methods and have sufficient experience in recruiting technical professionals such as developers, designers and scrum masters in Germany
- You are eager to develop better recruitment processes and innovative campaigns
- You have a good understanding of what digitalisation is and what kind of people are successful in implementing it
- A great company culture is an important value for you, and you are willing to work to develop it further
- You are willing and able to work in a low-hierarchical and self-organizing company
- You are interested in the future trends and development of your professional area – you have a drive in developing yourself
- You have a positive energy around you
- You communicate fluently in German and in English
What you can expect from us
- A unique company culture that is based on equality, transparency, and trust.
- A modern organization that lets individuals and teams thrive and create positive impact around them.
- Nordic level work-life balance. We support employees’ wellbeing and trust our experts to know how they work at their best.
- Ways and means for you to develop your skills and your career.
- A local EB & Recruitment team, and plenty of support from the Gofore Group level. The Recruitment Lead role does not include managerial responsibilities at the moment.
- A real possibility to influence Gofore’s international growth.
- Plenty of community events – in Germany and Internationally
- We offer a competitive package of benefits. There is also the possibility to become an owner of Gofore through our Crew-share program.
- And of course: work equipment and mobile phone of your choice, mobile phone contract and data plan for private use, drinks, fruits, and snacks in the office.