As a company, we believe that the world is constantly changing for the better.
In a digitally disrupted world, services will be constantly reinvented. Technology revolutionises the way we live, work, make decisions and act on a daily basis. We enjoy more open, democratic, accessible, and happy lives than ever before. At Gofore, we help to bring new technologies and ideas from the drawing board into daily use. Our aim is to help organisations transform, stay current in the ever-changing environment, and create new opportunities. We seek to build an increasingly functional, delightful, and sustainable future.
Do you want to be part of building something new?
At our office in Braunschweig, you get to work in a start-up-like atmosphere, but still as part of a larger community and stable business. Interesting projects in private and public sectors will offer you possibilities for personal growth. We are drivers in digitalization and business transformation for our customers in Agriculture, eGovernment, Industry 4.0, and New Mobility.
We are looking for an energetic, open-minded, and curious person, who is always eager to learn more and help colleagues with continuous improvement. You are a good communicator both in German and in English. You have a track record of successful products or projects, but out of everything, who you are matters the most.
We will welcome you in a great international working environment, with open and transparent minimal management. We embrace cultural diversity and multidisciplinary teams. Our team of 800 Goforeans across ten offices is the best in our field and are passionate about delivering customer value. Our global community of quality assurance professionals exceeds 100 people.
To help you succeed in your role, we provide support, trust, and flexibility. As a Nordic company culture, we value healthy work-life balance, equality, lean working methods, innovation, self-development and self-direction. Our values are proudly stated together with our code of ethics on our website.
What we expect from you:
• You have a minimum of 3 years hands-on experience in software development and you are willing to take the next step of growth.
• You are a team player – sparring with colleagues and sharing knowledge is something you value.
• You are energetic, enthusiastic, and customer-oriented, have strong problem-solving skills and a “can-do” attitude.
• You handle with ease one or more of these web technologies: React/Redux, Angular, Vue.JS, Typescript, Node.js, Docker, CSS, Bootstrap, RESTful APIs, or you have been through so many different technologies that you could learn those quickly.
• You love elegant code that is easy to maintain and develop. Also, you know and appreciate the principles of software development.
• You are interested in modern technologies and you are not afraid to learn new ones. You have perhaps proven this in some communities or open-source projects.
• Experience in an international environment and experience with agile methodologies such as Scrum will be positively valued.
• We appreciate, but not require, experience in public sector or/and mobility projects.
What we offer:
• A unique company culture that is based on equality, transparency and trust.
• A modern organization that lets individuals and teams thrive and create positive impact around them.
• Nordic level work-life balance. We support employee wellbeing and trust our experts to know how they work at their best.
• Ways and means for you to develop your skills and you career.
• Meaningful projects with the latest technologies and working methods.
• We offer a competitive package of benefits. There is also have the possibility to become an owner of Gofore through our Crew-share program.
technology, libraries, python, java, devops, programming, react, angular, vue.js, typescript, node.js, css, restful apis